Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
01. M&M = Music & Movies
02. I don’t know how to play any single musical instrument. I’d love to play drums!
03. I hold a 4th degree black belt in Taekwondo
04. I’m crazy about sports (Baseball, Tennis, Basket, Soccer, Olympics)…although only play some
05. I studied Agronomy for 3 years in a boarding school. Agronomy & Computers… see the connection?
06. I got 27/100 in math test prior to becoming a math Olympiad candidate and winning the 3rd place.
07. Sometimes I write erotic “poems”
08. I love Sundays at home… with nothing to do
09. I broke my little finger in a bar fight
10. I’m a time maniac…I try to squeeze every second. E.g. going to the toilet without something to read, a Sudoku or my laptop is a waste of time!
11. My son is the most beautiful kid in the world!
12. I barely can keep a phone talk for more than 5 minutes
13. Freedom…the story of my life.
14. Most people can’t guess my age.. and barely can accept I’m still single and studying!
15. First thing in the morning: COFFEE…Without it I’m a half-man
16. I respect other people’s time, so I’m usually punctual (stole this one from Sebastian)
17. Fake people make me sick… and I can detect them easily!
18. I have nothing against marriage…I’m still unmarried though!
19. I’m as pickier as Seinfeldl!… I can’t stand women with unclean hair, nails or teeth.
20. It’s always time for Steak, Ice Cream & Bananas
21. Between breast and buttocks… BUTTOCKS all the way!
22. Midnight Express: the first film I remember I watched in the movies. Don’t ask me who had the idea of taking such a little boy to watch that kind of movie.
23. Life is a movie, be aware the director (God) can kick your ass out of it any time!
24. I always look for a good reason behind questionable actions of others.
25. I love dancing, although it’s a vertical frustration for a horizontal desire!